Your Morgan Berkeley team shares our vision of helping companies like yours to grow and achieve their potential.
Obviously they’ll have expert skills in tax, audit and accounts preparation. But, more than that, they’ll be able to take a broader view of your business to help you find the best way to move your company forward.
You’ll be introduced to a dedicated account manager before we start working with you. What’s more, you’ll always be working with that same person, who’ll take however long it needs to become an expert on your business and its processes.
Come to our offices or meet our people and you’ll sense our enthusiasm when we talk about your business.
You see, we think beyond the traditional role of the accountant. Obviously it’s essential that our people possess the professional skills and technical ability they need to be able to do their job well. But just as important is their character and ability to get on with our clients. And passion for work is also a prerequisite at Morgan Berkeley. We expect our team to be excited about helping our clients’ companies to perform even better.
We know that our success depends on yours. That’s why we’ll immerse ourselves in your business until we know it as well as we know our own. Then we’ll explore every way, from the most obvious to the least expected, that we can help you improve.
After working in various accountancy practices, including a Top 10 firm, our founder Pierre Leong decided to set up business for himself in 1986. His vision was to give his clients the service and expertise of a large accountancy firm, yet the intimacy, personal care and attention that traditionally only a smaller firm can provide.
That meant working closely with each and every client. So Pierre went on personal factory and office visits to gain essential insights on how a business works and where it could be improved.
The accountancy software also had to be the very latest to be able to reduce administrative workloads quickly and efficiently and to keep up with changing compliance.
When Pierre couldn’t find the software he wanted to help his clients, rather than settle for second best, he created MB Practice Manager and developed it in conjunction with a leading accountancy body. Now it is used across the industry.
Today we’re as innovative as ever in finding solutions to help our clients run their businesses more efficiently and smoothly.
Find our more about our accountancy software
Now we have clients across London, the South East and the Midlands. Yet as we’ve grown bigger we haven’t compromised on our high level of service. We still devote as much time and attention to servicing our clients’ needs as we’ve ever done.
We have a wide mix of clients, large and small. Some are local, some are international, but they all benefit from working with an accountant who can help them realise their full potential.
Although they work in sectors as diverse as construction, manufacturing and IT, we’ve researched their markets and their companies so thoroughly that we now consider ourselves experts in these areas, too.
We normally charge a fixed fee for basic compliance work, which means there are no unexpected surprises and it’s easier for our clients to budget. However, we do also work on a time cost basis.
Call us on 020 8868 2435 to talk about what we can do for you.
- “Morgan Berkeley has helped us enormously over the years. They have woken us up to keeping paperwork in order, and have saved us significant time and resources. Their monthly review of our management accounts is invaluable.”A family-owned printing company
- “I am particularly pleased with the commercial advice we receive from Morgan Berkeley. The time they give us really does make a difference – problems are resolved quickly and our joint efforts have improved our cash flow considerably.”A leading engineering company
- “Morgan Berkeley has helped us enormously. It’s the extra support – beyond what you’d normally expect – which has been very valuable. By helping us set up our accounting processes we operate more efficiently.”A niche-sector travel company
- “Morgan Berkeley helped my business to survive when we were in a very difficult financial crisis. I am proud to have them as my accountants. I don’t know of any other accountancy firm in the UK that would work so hard for their clients.”A professional cleaning company
- “We receive sound advice whenever we need it and there is always someone available at the end of the phone if there’s a problem. The advice, planning and direction Morgan Berkeley offer us are extremely valuable.”A London-based beauty salon